Tuesday, June 17, 2008

If...

I ever get all of my laundry done it will be a miracle

I was a better cook, we would eat out less

I could stick to a budget the world might screech to a halt

I could have any car it would be a pink Karmann Ghia

I had patience and time I would love to learn French

I hadn't become a mom, I might have become an interior designer

I win the lottery I am buying a bigger house

I could get to bed before 12 and wake up before 9, Jon might faint

I ever lose weight, I am gonna prance everyday

I ever give up Coke, the company might go bankrupt

I could go on vacation anywhere, I'd choose here

I lose weight AND win the lottery, I would like a shopping spree

I ever have long hair again, I would be very happy

I could watch any movie over and over again it would be Playing by Heart

I had my way, I would re-decorate

I arrange our money just so, we are going to Utah in July!

I could get the dogs to stop eating everything, that would be great

I could have one more baby, I would get my tubes tied

I knew then what I know now...

I ever have the courage to get bunion surgery, I am so buying a pair of Christian Loboutins

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good stuff! And I think I just fell in LOVE with Bora Bora!!!

Ashley said...

I now. They have coffee tables that are glass bottomed and you can feed the fish from your cabana/hut!!

Ashley said...

I know I mean, duh!

Shannon said...

If...I lose weight I am hiding myself inside your suitcase on your trip to Bora Bora! Fun list! If only, if only, right? I wish life would just go the way WE want it to go!

Cheree said...

I’d go to Bora Bora with you even if I GAINED weight! :-)

How’d you come to pick the Karmann Ghia? And what’s the interpretation of the baby comment? You want another?

Just me – random person – asking random questions.

Ashley said...

Cheree-
I have always wanted a Karmann Ghia since Pretty in Pink came out. And the baby...
Well, Something in me isn't convinced our family is complete. It may be my biological clock ticking, not sure. I am at the age where that probably starts. There are days that I desperately want a baby and days when I am like heck no. So, I pray about it here and there. I think I'll know in the next year or two what is meant to happen. I don't want to be 40 when my last child enters school. I'll be 36 when my oldest graduates and 45 when my youngest graduates. Young enough to live it up but old enough to be kinda wise. We'll see what happens....

Cheree said...

You’re just like my sister. She has 5 and was soooo upset when she finally got her tubes tied. As for me – I’m having these thoughts as to whether or not to even have a second!

And you’re definitely not too old. My mom had my baby sister (a surprise) when she was 40. It’s really been a great blessing. She’s able to spend more time with her now that she’s not working so much than she was able to with the rest of us kids.