Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Shower

On Saturday I was lucky enough to get to hang out with a bunch of cool chicks and a couple of sweet little boys. Cristina, a close friend of the family had her little boy Ethan Paul on May 24th. I love showers when baby has already arrived. So fun! I was so glad to be able to see Cristina and her mom and sister. They are amazing people. Although I was only able to stay awhile, it was still fun. Hayden and Chloe were more than ready to leave. They were cranky. Don't they know how fun showers can be? Thanks Grace for the pictures! I can't wait to see y'all again.

me and baby Ethan. I need one of these!
me and Chloe

me and Cris, the baby mama

me, Grace, and Chloe

Me and Kelli

Hayden bored!

Chloe and her Aunt Kelli

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I meant to post about this, too. I still will at some point. The baby is so precious, and I love that family so much.

Shannon said...

Sweet pictures! Looks like fun, and oh I love sweet new babies!

Amazing Grace said...

I love ya'll!!! I can't wait to get back and hang out.. and finally do lunch!
How's Amy?