Monday, September 17, 2007

Ashley's favorite things

Much like Oprah, I too have some favorites. Things I always have in my house, and use daily.

1. Olay facial cleansing cloths
2. Clorox disinfecting wipes
3. Wallflowers from Bath and Body Works
4. Aussie mousse + leave in conditioner
5. Revlon skinlights
6. Bounce lint roller
7. Coca - Cola original (no lime, no zero, no vanilla, no diet, no cherry, REGULAR COKE!)
8. For Every Body Candles at Kohls (chocolate chip cookie scent)
9. Max Factor mascara in Auburn (perfect for us redheads)
10) DVR
11) Bounty paper towels
12) Sexy mother pucker lipgloss
*** feel free to add your own under comments ***

4 comments:

Kelli said...

chocolate chip cookies, coke, (hmm...I wonder why I'm chubby...)V8, and other stuff I can't think of.

Anonymous said...

MY FAMILY, MONEY, FAST CARS

Anonymous said...

For Every Body started a direct sales division...foreveryhome.net! I wonder if they have chocolate chip cookie?

Ashley said...

not sure, I wonder if Kohls still carries...