Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dear Jon,


Ok babe, you know I love you. But, frankly the snoring has got to stop. Lately at night I wonder if I married Michael Myers or Leatherface instead. It has gotten so bad that I have considered asking you to move to the couch. Which I really don't want to do. We're married, we sleep in the same bed right? Seriously though you are shaking the walls. I have snapped my fingers in your face, nudged your leg, pushed your back, turned you over, and pinched your nose. And let's not forget the time I tried to slip a Breath-Right strip on your nose and you flew up out of bed as if you were being smothered. I am at my wits end. You are now snoring even when you sleep on your tummy and that is not a good sign!! Help me help you, before I lose it ! SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!

Love always,

Ashley

2 comments:

James said...

that made me laugh out loud - haha - sorry Ashley :-)

Ashley said...

thats ok james. it sucks but what are you gonna do?