Friday, September 21, 2007

Hayden says the darndest things

Hayden cracks me up. He is being so funny today. Here's a sample:

" Hey Momma, did you know that when you swallow gum it comes out in your poop ?"
(why no Hayden, I didn't know that)

" Don't worry I'm a professional . " (he said this when he tilted the basket at Wal-Mart and all of our groceries slid towards him in a heap.)

" If I swing this will it keep you cool ? " (he was swinging a wallet that has a chain on it about 3 inches from my face)

" Don't be mad Mom, I was cleaning your bathroom. " (there were 6 sopping wet towels in my tub , a puddle of water on the floor, and a chewed piece of gum wrapped around the faucet.)

" I don't wanna watch your TV, it's boring "

" Stop smiling at me, you're being mean ! "

and one of my favorites that he actually said a few months ago:

" I don't know what I wanna be when I grow up but I know I'm having a moustache."

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hayden cracks me up. I still remember "Taste the rainbow."

Ashley said...

i forgot about taste the rainbow. he sure is cute.