Thursday, September 13, 2007

Soft Addiction

Yes I know it already sounds bad. I am ready to confront this so to speak, but I am by no means gonna quit any time soon. And I am not gonna confess all of my little addictions; a girl has to have some secrets. ( Ok coke is one as well, hi Kelli !) So here we go : I have a paper towel addiction. I know it sounds weird huh? I go through a jumbo size roll every 2 days. I get panicky when they run low. I will make a special trip to the store just for paper towels. I use them to make sandwiches on, to clean the kitchen and bathroom counters and toilet seats, I wipe down the inside of the kitchen sink with them, I spot clean the floors, in a pinch they are a good napkin, and an ok kleenex, I dry my hands on them, ALOT ! because I wash my hands about 25 times a day. (that's another matter altogether). I use them constantly. And I won't use a partial paper towel either, those select a size are the worst! For years I would only buy Bounty. No exceptions. I am pleased to announce I have now found a decent yet cheap alternative: Target brand paper towels pass my test. I heart paper towels ! You can go laugh now.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Just so everyone knows, my sister Amy hates select a size paper towels too. I feel better now!

James said...

hahaha! now I know what to get you for Christmas :-) j-k!

Ashley said...

James, it's funny you say that. One year for Christmas I gave Jon's uncle Mitch (he's a mechanic): lava soap, those blue shop paper towels, beer, and a gift card he could use to buy tools, etc.