Friday, September 7, 2007

Misc.

Yay, it's Friday! It's been a long, stressful, busy week. I really hope the weekend is smooth and I actually get to hang with the family and chip away at a really long to do list. We have spent alot of time visiting our friend Jason . He is doing really good, and may be able to go home soon. On another note, the school year is off to a great start. Chandler has been really good at getting up at 5:00 every morning for football practice. He gets everything ready, has his breakfast and comes to wake Jon up to drive him (thanks Chan). Their first game was last night. Although they didn't win it was still very exciting with a final score of 14-16. Hunter is a big hit with the "ladies" at his new school. So much so that he can remember to bring home his list of newly aquired myspace addresses, but not his homework. The phone rings about 3 minutes after he walks in the door. He has girls, girls, girls, on the brain 24/7. I am not sure I am ready for this. Chloe is really liking her new school. She is turning into a beautiful young lady. She is really starting to enjoy dressing up for school and has worn a dress almost every day. Complete with pretty jewelry, a purse, and flats. She is definitely her mother's daughter. I am sorry Jon, this might get expensive. Hayden is really enjoying Kindergarten. He comes home with a funny story every day and has been falling asleep about 8:30 each night which has been nice. We will be practicing tying his shoes this weekend. I am sorry this seems to be a long rambling post. I wanted to let everyone know how the kids were doing. I had all of these thoughts and ideas for posts but have been sick with an awful stomach bug of some kind and I seem to have lost all motivation . On a happier note: I did lose 5 pounds since Monday. At the height of my illness that didn't make much difference, but I am glad now. Not my preferred weight loss method. But I'll take it. Have a great weekend.

No comments: