Monday, March 9, 2009

Why?

Why do I pick my zits?

Why do my kids ALWAYS forget to flush?

Why does my daughter insist on using my bathtub, hair dryer, and razor?

Why can't my kids turn off the TV or the lights when they leave a room?

Why can't anyone in this house (besides me) pick up their dirty clothes?

Why do we have to have a power outage 10 minutes before I am gonna settle down to watch TV?

Why do I stay up so late every night knowing I am gonna oversleep?

Why do I check my email as often as I do?

Why does Oscar Mayer think that ham and cheese crackers and a candy bar is a good lunch option for kids?

Why are my animals nuts?

Why must it be cold one day and hot the next?

Why can't I have a growth spurt up instead of out?

Why does food that's bad for you taste so good?

Why do I always procrastinate?

Why am I doing another list......?

2 comments:

Krista said...

I seriously was going to do a list like this sometime this week;) I guess you will have to watch for mine. And I don't know why....especially the one about good food being bad for you. I am going to be asking the question of why chocolate is not a healthy vegetable when I get to heaven;)

Lois Brown said...

good questions all of them! A lot of them mothers have been asking throughout all the ages!