Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pimple Face

I have been told before that I have nice skin. Of course, I don't see it, I just see the flaws. I will admit that I am lucky in the zit department. I just don't get them very often, but when I do- look out! Well, since I currently have an over abundance of hormones coursing through my body I have been blessed with not one but TWO "undergrounders". You know, the kind of zit that you can't see but you can feel? I am not kidding you I feel like I have been in a bar fight my face hurts so bad. Plus, they seem ten times bigger than they are. And, they're on my chin. Can you say Jay Leno? They have been there for a few days and today I decided I would take off some of the pressure, or in other words- pop them suckers! Big mistake... I briefly recall writhing in pain as I sat on the side of the tub, begging for an epidural. The whole thing is a blur really, it hurt that bad. Now, I am left with two oozy crusty scabs, which look even worse with concealer on. See?


I promise they are worse than this picture shows. Chloe thinks it looks like a spider bite.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I totally hate it when that happens. And it's so hard to not want to pop them! How are you feeling???

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh I hate those! Stinkin' hormones! :)

Lois Brown said...

I'm so sorry sweetie! But you do make me laugh!

Ashley said...

aww, Lois- Thanks!
Krista- I am fine. Just trudging along. 6 more weeks til I find out the gender...