Friday, March 13, 2009

Dear Mother Nature,

I was wondering if you could please stop the rain? It has been far too dreary for two many days and is frankly a little bit depressing. I am ok with rain after 9 pm and before 7 am, but when it's time to get the day going, it's kind of a nuisance. My pool is about to over flow and my dogs DO NOT like to do their "business" when it's raining on their heads. I have cute sundresses and sandals and can't wear them when it's 39 degrees. I am not sure if you realize it, but Spring Break officially starts when school lets out today and I am thinking this rain is not so good for all the activities I have planned. I am grateful for the rain we did get, but I think we are good now. So, could you please raise the temperature about 45 degrees and send out Mr. Sun? Thanks in advance.

Love,
Ashley

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I don't know about a 45 degree temperature raise, but I'll take 30 degrees higher. And, yes, I am also sick of the rain. I had to walk over half a block in high heel boots, carrying Fynn when I went to pick up Ewan - and it was raining all the while. I'm like Dad when it comes to not wearing jackets, so I was quite a sight by the time I got home. The boys were dry - they got new Spiderman and Transformers rain slickers today.

Lois Brown said...

I couldn't agree more and you asked so nicely!

Krista said...

I'll take some of that rain! Can you push it on over here? ;)