Sunday, January 11, 2009

That wasn't supposed to happen...

Last night I went to bed alot later than I should have. The dogs were barking for breakfast at 6, so when my clock rang at 7:30 to get up for church I am not sure what happened.... but I slept right on through almost all of church. I must have turned it off instead of snooze. And, I am guessing I had fallen back into a super deep sleep. Because, I never heard Jon get up, I never felt Hayden climb into bed with me, and the sun was right in my face and I just kept on sleeping. My darling husband must not have remembered that we have early church this year, because he snuck out to watch Sportscenter and let me sleep in til 11:35!!! I am not doing so hot this year so far. I missed last Sunday for Corgan's blessing and today so I could get beauty sleep or something? I have a new calling and I need to be at church! Yikes! Sorry Kirsten...

5 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

Join the club sistah!

Lois Brown said...

It happens! We've all done some version of that before in our life! I missed getting to see you though! Did you go with Sarah to Bride Wars or did she go with someone else? And all my Christmas is down put away and all the pine needles from throwing the tree out swept up! yay! That was my Saturday night....but its done!

Krista said...

I almost did that too!! I pushed the dang snooze so many times this morning. It was very hard to get up. It's hard to get up but it's nice to be home early too;)
What's your new calling?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oops! It totally happens! 9am church is hard to get used to!! James and I hardly ever made it to Sacrament meeting...but yes, you do have your WHOLE day afterwards, thank goodness!!

K said...

I had a hard time getting there this morning myself (especially for a 7:30 am meeting). I'm pretty sure that I was the most grumpy person in that meeting!

And now, I have to warn you... if it happens again, I'll be opening up a can of whoop-ya! Or worse than that, I'll call you when Brian has to go to his 6:30 am Sunday meeting. Oh wait, that's an idle threat, I sure don't get up at that time on Sunday!

Seriously, we missed you! And now that I'm "normal" again (whatever that means!) we will have to find a time so I can go over your new calling with you. I am MOST anxious to put you to work, my friend.

Love ya,
Kirsten