Saturday, January 3, 2009

Word to your Mother

Tonight as I was headed out the door for dog food and laundry soap my sister Kelli texted me. She needed to borrow some folding chairs for her son Fynn's birthday party tomorrow. I said yes I had some and she could borrow them but to remind me. She texted back: remind me to remind you. So, I knew I would forget the chairs unless I had a really good reminder. That is when I remembered that our pantry door is a chalk board, duh. So, as I was leaving I asked Chloe: "hey Clo- can you write bring folding chairs to Kelli's for me on the board?" And, she did. I probably walked by it a hundred times before I understood that she had written literally what I asked. Jon and I must have laughed for 5 solid minutes when we figured it out.

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

Love this...that is so cute!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That Chloe...she's a funny gal ;). And doing EXACTLY what her mother says...good thing you got a picture of it!

Bella is quite infatuated with Miss Chloe, I must say. She spent a good part of today drawing rainbows with letters under it...mimicking the pictures Chloe had drawn! Too cute...she says "I draw rainbows like my friend." lol.

Krista said...

Too funny!!

Kelli said...

That is so funny. I was actually wondering how you remembered, because I forgot until it was too late.