Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blah!

Blah, blah, blah....*






*translation- nothing blog worthy going on at all! Back to the grindstone. Ready for Spring Break. So ready to get our house on the market, I am ready to move and re-decorate. Visited with Kelli's family twice this weekend, that was nice. Just paid the septic guy $500 smackeroos to suck the poo out of our septic tank with his magical giant vacuum (honey wagon). My dogs have their days and nights mixed up. I think my cat's schizophrenic. Chloe and Hunter have grown out of their school uniforms from the beginning of the year, back to the mall I go. So that's about it. I am sure hoping something exciting comes up to blog about soon.

7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Umm...thats not too shabby of a post ;). lol. I was greatly amused...esp at the vision of poo being sucked out by a honey wagon.

Anonymous said...

Is that classic pooh? or the new pooh?

Ashley said...

I sure hope Pooh wasn't down there. I might have millions of children pretty upset...
No, I assure you, it was POO! My house smelled horrible and the man told me it was nasty down there. Seriously, if it wasn't a little nasty I would have been concerned.

Cheree said...

Be careful what you wish for Ashley! :-)

Ashley said...

Cheree, you are so right...

Lois Brown said...

I thought you had a lot to say...I also think that maybe your due for some slow time after the 1st few days in the new year that you have had!!!!! So sorry about the poo!

Kelli said...

Seriously, I thought the same thing - something to blog about isn't always good news. I know my cat is schizophrenic.