Friday, January 9, 2009

Chloe, Chloe, Chloe

Miss Chloe is so funny and she makes me scratch my head sometimes. This week she has been especially interesting.

The other day she put a load of clothes in the dryer for me and instead of a dryer sheet she put a Swiffer dry cloth in there...

She told me yesterday when we were going to the mall that she was vain. And I told her being vain was not a good thing. She said she knew but she couldn't help it...

Tonight we went to McDonalds for dinner and when we drove into our driveway Jon was waiting on us and she yelled out the window: "hey Shaniqua, hey!!"

Earlier, we had gone to pick up Hunter from the movies. She had on shorts and I went to squeeze her thigh. Just because. And she said: "Stop, I hate when you touch me there..." Which sounded bad enough. Then, I tried again just to tick her off and she farted! I laughed so freaking hard!! Which made her SO MAD! Then she said: "that wasn't me, you know I don't fart." Oh really? Because we were the only ones in the car and I certainly didn't do it.

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh my gosh...this just makes me SO excited for the pre-teen/teen years! LOL. And to think my mom had FIVE girls...how did she survive?

Krista said...

That's too funny!!

Lois Brown said...

Oh that fun age! too funny!

Kelli said...

She's so cute and she cracks me up. It makes me sad that she's been all teenagery and doesn't like me anymore. :(