Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good Times

Today is the dreaded "yearly"... and boy am I ever NOT looking forward to it. Really- I have floors to scrub, an upper lip to wax, dog poop to scoop, and you get the picture. He is a nice guy and all. But this is the worst day of every year. Which is precisely why I have been putting it off. I was supposed to go back in October, oops. I think I was shopping for costumes instead or something. So, pray for me, that I don't fart or something. And one thing's for certain: I am sure he will proud of me for losing some weight. Yay! And to think I was dreading going. Gosh, I just realized I have blogged about my OB before. Remember? Go here for that bit of loveliness. Anyway, I hope y'all have a great day! As for me, I am not so sure...

4 comments:

Cheree said...

You are so funny. Now – I’ll plan ahead and shave – but you wax for your OB?! You must really like him! ;-)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good luck!!

Krista said...

Yes, good times. I hate it when I have to go. I really like my doctor but I hate what you have to do!! I was supposed to go in October too:) Oops!! At least you are doing better than meÜ

Lois Brown said...

How fun! enjoy lol.