Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hell hath frozen over...

I got a freakin' child support check today! 66 whole dollars. Woo hoo! I am supposed to be getting that amount weekly I think? It should be 3 times that, to cover back child support and back medical bills. But, there's this little thing called an appeal. Maybe you've heard. Anyway, that check along with a $7 refund from the hospital will fill my gas tank and buy me a 20 oz Coke and a Snickers bar.... I am speechless. I can't believe that Roger *-the child support-* Dodger came through. It's not every day you get money in the mail. If only.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

66 bucks! LOL, at least it fills your tank! Now lets hope it WILL come every week!

Ashley said...

I ain't holding my breath...

Kelli said...

Holy cow! The miracle overshadows the money!