Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whew!

We are back in Texas. We made it home safe and sound. I have lots to tell and not many pictures to show. I spent so much time talking and laughing that the camera was forgotten. I am kind of bummed about it, but oh well. The memories will be in my heart and mind forever. We are only slightly exhausted, and the entire family slept until noon today. I will get on and do a thicker meatier post later. I have unpacking and laundry to do today. Plus, lots of crap to fix around here. My dogs ate parts off of our pool pump and ants have invaded my pantry. I need to water the grass and fill the pool. The fish bowls are cloudy. There's stinky leftovers in the frig. And, my poor van. Jon has taken her to get the tires rotated, the oil changed, and a much deserved bubble bath and wax. So, I'll be back on later. I know you can't wait...

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound!! Can't wait to hear about the trip! I understand about the no pictures...sometimes its best the camera be neglected! :)

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Can't wait to read the details of your trip. I try Ethan's croc's on him every week hoping that they will fit soon! They are so cute! hes so stinkin' fat tho, the little outfit already fits. Thanks Ash. 143x? I can't believe you guys kept track, whew!

Krista said...

Man, what a bunch of crap to come home to!! That stinks but I'm glad you had fun!!

Ashley said...

Cris- it was all scientific really. We figured that he farted every 12 minutes, minus sleeping and eating times, and voila 143 times. Going home he burped beef jerkey and Monster energy drink, which smells exactly like a fart.