Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ashley's Back to School To Do List

With school and new babies just around the corner, I have a ginormous to do list. Can you say, busy?

Pick up Chan's football equipment (2 a days start Monday)

Register 4 kids at 4 different schools on 4 different days...

Yearly checkups for 4 kids on 2 different days

Take Chan and Hunter for new glasses and contacts

Meet with counselors at Chan and Hunter's schools (Chan is gonna retake Spanish and Hunter doesn't want to do Athletics)

Plan Amy's baby shower

Help plan Kelli's baby shower dinner

Shop for school supplies and school uniforms for 4 kids

Return my mom's luggage

Take my friend Val her computer

Go get baby shower invites, address and mail

Send thank you notes to the family in Utah

Child Support court, again...

Possibly meet Chandler's grandma, Christelle

Take Coco to the vet to get fixed

Dermatologist for my skin problem

All of this in addition to normal cooking, cleaning, errands, bills, laundry, etc. I really need an assistant. Or a sister wife. Just kidding. Seriously though, I am sure more things will come up. Whatever will I do? Breath Ash, you can do it...

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I feel ya...I sometimes dream of having a "sister wife"...but I guess the point is to get help with stuff and not make HER do everything so I can sit on the couch and veg, right? LOL.

Amazing Grace said...

Dang! can you fit anything else on this list!? I cannot believe school's almost starting again!!

Anonymous said...

i really think you need a cute female assistant to help you and your family out. i would think a live in would be could. Not a sister.

Anonymous said...

Back to school preparation for 4 kids. Just head off to you.