Friday, July 4, 2008

A little bit superstitious?

As long as Jon and I have been married, we have ocassionally been taunted by black cats. It started the night we got married. There was one in the parking lot of the hotel we stayed in on our wedding night. When we lived in Grand Prairie, a black cat would sleep on Jon's car in our driveway. Same thing in Arlington, one would randomly hang around our yard. I can't even tell you how many times one has ran in front of our car. We have seen them in store parking lots and when we have been visiting people's houses. It's freaky and comical at the same time. Well, tonight took the cake. We were sitting in the drive thru at KFC, and I kid you not, one ran in front of our car. It was so odd to see a cat, especially since there are no houses or apartments nearby. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

P.S. Chloe has asked for a black cat for her birthday...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

A black cat runs in front of my car often. Of course, it's my black cat. If Chloe wants a black cat for her birthday, I will so find her one. But not mine, she's the Nubian Queen, and I love her.