Monday, July 21, 2008

Can you repeat that please?

Chloe came in tattling to me that Hayden said the "P" word. So, I thank her for keeping me informed and go have a mommy-son talk with Hayden about his salty language.

me: Hayden, did you say a bad word? The "P" word?

Hayden: sorta?

me: how come punkin? That's not a nice word to say.

Hayden: I was telling Chloe about a cartoon character on Disney channel.

me: Oh really, what character?

Hayden: This guy named "Flat Tub Puss".

me: do you mean Platypus?

Hayden: yes mom, his name is Perry the Flat Tub Puss.

me: oh, okay Perry the Platypus!

Hayden: yep!

me: all right, nevermind, I was just wondering...

And then I covered my mouth and laughed so hard I almost cried.

2 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

He is So cute! I can't wait for those mom Moments!

Krista said...

That is so adorable!!!! I love how kids say certain things.