Thursday, July 3, 2008

Random ramblings

Not wanting to disappoint, I am posting a few random things. If nothing else, than for a current post.

Did you know that 4 kids can eat 28 ice cream sandwiches in 24 hours and have no recollection of it?

I have to applaud the folks who work in the fast food industry. Ok, only the thin ones. I am just impressed that you can work in that atmosphere and not be fat.

I HATE doing laundry. I suck at it and I will never be caught up.

Living in the sticks during 4th of July weekend rocks. You can shoot fireworks to your hearts content and no one cares, not even the cops.

When you eliminate everything your dogs can chew, they will dig up your flowerbeds and make your porch a muddy mess.

Roger Dean Thomisee Jr drives me insane.

I just bought this and these. The bag is for church and the shoes are just because. And, I have a ring and earrings that matches them exactly.

I am so excited about Utah, that I could bust! We will not get there soon enough. I just want to hug my brothers, make sure my big sister is ok, and I really want to meet my nieces and nephews.

I wasn't that fond of the Ped-Egg. It did get off alot of "funk", but it made my hand and arm tired. Any one wanna come give me a pedicure?

So You Think You Can Dance is my new fave show. It beats American Idol, hands down!

I am a multitasking queen. I am off to watch my recorded shows. I will be wearing Crest whitestrips and painting my toenails. Have a groovy evening!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

SYTYCD is fricken awesome! And the dancers are SOOOO Great this year! SO GOOD!

Kelli said...

I love that bag, and the shoes. I bought the PedEgg, and I liked it! My feet still aren't perfect, but they are MUCH better.

Kate a.k.a. Gwenelle said...

Oooh those shoes! I'm absolutely in love with Rocket Dogs ... working for a shoe company is dangerous like that ... and I've been thinking about getting that exact pair. How do you like them?