Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Absolutely F%#@^*G Livid!

I just have to get this off of my chest:

I have the most amount of dislike for Roger Dean Thomisee Jr. (bio-dad) that one can have for a person without actually hating them. I am very frustrated with him. He has been acting interested in possibly meeting Chandler. Saying he wanted to have a jam session with Chandler and Grayson. Just being really nice like we were buddies. He whined alot about needing food and money. I felt sorry for him, even offering him a meal or my couch if need be!! Well, I found out that it was all an act so I would file an appeal relieving him of child support responsibilities. Since it was never about the money and only about Chan knowing about his biological father, I started to fall for his act. Then, I started really thinking about things and talking to a few of his exes and his mom and I got wise. He has evidentally been this way for years. So, I told him NO that I knew he was working for cash in a bar and that he needed to grow up. I did. I delivered a baby 2 weeks after my 18th birthday and I have gotten not one dime nor word of encouragement or offer of support from that "man" in over 16 years. So, I have to go back to court. Luckily, I have saved every email, voicemail, and text. And, I have a new friend: Tanisha. His ex. We are having dinner together tonight. Guess what we'll be talking about? So ironic, today my first child support payment was due. I never even gave it a second thought until the mail lady brought me a registered letter to sign for. I couldn't believe it. I (for a micro-second) thought that he had come through. Hah, fat chance. It was like the millionth slap in the face from Roger Dean Thomisee Jr. Well, surprise surprise, I am not going to be pushed around by him. The gloves are off.

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Man oh MAN! MEN! Seriously...you are so right to feel the way you do. It's his responsibility to help you know b/c he didn't make an inkling of an effort before!! Have fun tonite!

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are having to go through all of that. :( So was the registered letter from him and it was empty?

Blessings, joy

Ashley said...

No, he filed an appeal. Meaning he doesn't have the money. He was supposed to give me some back child support, current child support, and money towards past medical bills. The appeal was for the medical and past amounts. It said nothing about money for July. So, I called the attorney general and he has til the last day of the month to pay me current amount. I am just so tired of this.

Kelli said...

I always knew he was a P.O.S. f***er. :)

Ashley said...

Well said Kel.

Krista said...

What a joke!!!! So since he works for cash, he probably doesn't have a paycheck to garnish, right? Can you make them work??? Geez, what a jerk!