Wednesday, July 16, 2008

That's the best they could do?

We got papered/wrapped/TP'D last night. Not sure what you call it. Whoever did it needs some serious lessons. I need to gather together some people who can do serious damage. Like my friends from Young Women's back when I was a freshman in high school. Our best job ever was at a family's house in our ward, the Adamson's. Some of you may remember them. Anyway, we were at an activity, a YW sleepover. And the YW president took us to Sack -n- Save where we bought 42 rolls of toilet paper and lots of forks and shoe polish. I am sure the clerk had no idea what we were gonna do, wink wink. We covered their front AND backyard with toilet paper. We put shaving cream in the mailbox, 6 pizza boxes were strewn in the yard, we sidewalk chalked the whole driveway, forked the whole yard, and even soaped the windows of their house. Our only problem was we forgot one of the boys worked late at night delivering pizzas and he drove up and caught us. Oh well, it was almost as fun cleaning it as it was doing it. I think however, one of my proudest moments as a wrapper was when I wrapped this really pompous dude's car. We dated a tiny bit and he reeeaaally liked his car. He had a decked out Ford Probe, which in the early 90's was a nice car. But, he thought his shit didn't stink and he needed to be reminded that it indeed did stink. So, my friends and I wrapped his entire car and wet the paper down, so it stuck. We then took photos and had them blown up 8X10 size. He was gifted with it in a lovely wooden frame. Needless to say he was slightly pissed. To the tune of reporting us to the cops. I am determined to find the pics of that incident and I will scan them later today. In the meantime, enjoy a few photos of our yard this morning. FYI, they also tossed a couple of maxi pads on the ground. And, they were MAXI!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty weak stuff. they need a lesson, I think. I had suppositories smeared all over my car windows one time. what a waste. I could have used those. haha. we got on the roof of a house we were toilet papering once...I'm surprised we didn't break our necks. we laid out a plan on graph paper, dressed in camouflage, and painted our faces black. good times. If I ever catch anybody at my house now, though, it's ON!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

ummm, James? What the heck? Seriously, I have NEVER heard those stories!

AHHH...the days of toilet-papering! Your YW group sounds like pro's! Thats why I'll never get called to YW's...I will take them out and do stuff like that!

Maybe this goes along with the post before...this lame-a$$ job was done by some chiquita's that like Hunter!! But you would think if they were from the rich-friend's neighborhood they would have been able to afford more TP!!

Ashley said...

I only found two empty rolls?! It was however the nice thick kind. It was still nice and clean so I wrapped it back around the rolls and we are gonna use it.... J/K

Kelli said...

The best is saran-wrapping someone's car doors shut. We did that to someone once in YW, and come to think of it, it may have been the Adamsons.