Monday, October 15, 2007

Are saltine crackers considered gourmet?

Chloe, Hayden , and I have just survived the worst case of food poisoning ever. We stopped for dinner after a birthday party Saturday where all three of us had the same thing and evidently it was tainted. Poor Chloe got it the worst. I have never in her 10 years of life seen her so sick. Jon ended up taking her to Carenow because we were so worried about her. They gave her some medicine that thankfully would work for Hayden as well, as he came down with it while they were at the clinic. Our house looked like an infirmary. I had kids laying in the living room with towels and buckets. Thank goodness Jon was off or I'm not sure I could have done it on my own. The most I could do was sleep, make Gatorade for the kids, and walk around spraying Lysol. They are both home today doing MUCH better! Thank goodness. So, I am now on hyper-drive scrubbing and disinfecting. We are all three a little weak but hanging in there and looking forward to a lovely lunch of saltines and Sprite. Which by the way tastes really good when you've gone without food for over 36 hours.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope everyone is feeling better. Poor kids. Love you all.

Ashley said...

Ok so getting sick isn't so bad. I am down 7 pounds since last Thursday.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James said...

I also hope everyone is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

im am feeling better