Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hot Date

Ok, not really. But it's as close as we're gonna get these days. Jon and I were gonna go to a haunted house and dinner with friends, but we all had babysitting issues. So, we went alone. And we were gone 2 whole hours, WOW! Thanks Mom for watching Chloe and Hayden. The big boys hung out with friends. We went to the The Boneyard and it was fun, but definitely not scary! I guess knowing it's a bunch of actors and all in fun helps. If I was in that situation for real, then I would be scared. But, it was fun to hang out with my hubby. Even though we live in the same house it feels like we never see each other. Anyway, last year we went to The Palace of Wax for their haunted house and it was way better than The Boneyard. So much scarier that last year 2 days after we went I had to have surgery. It must have scared the appendix out of me, ha ha! Kidding! We stopped at PF Changs for take-out and had a lovely meal at 11 last night, super not healthy but yummy! Such a lovely evening really put Jon in the mood: to sleep! He was out by 11:30. So, I surfed the net and watched a little TV. Hot date indeed!!
P.S. We took this ourselves, so Jon's head is kinda missing the top!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

Shannon said...

you guys are a dang good looking couple!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

mmmmm....PF Changs...yummy. Thank you for the very good point about haunted houses and everyone being actors...I'm super scared, but maybe I'll keep that in mind and by next year grow some cajones :).

Ashley said...

Shannon, thanks so much that is very sweet of you to say! Sarah, yes grow some we can all go next year! anonymous, thanks, who are you???

Simply Sarah *K* said...

sounds like a deal....everyone needs a little scaring to increase the blood flow...make sure the ticker is working all right :)

Kelli said...

Cute picture, Ash. I'm glad ya'll go to go out.

James said...

A whole 2 hours! wow, you got lucky - haha - nice picture of you two, you both look great.

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome picture of you Ashley! Im glad you guys got to go out. Sounds fun! And jon sleeping, what a stud! Hahaahaha!