Friday, October 12, 2007

Drama at our house? Never...

This morning would have been a lot easier if I had gone to bed at 11 instead of 4. To say I am tired would be a massive understatement. What an idiot. Oh well, you can't change the past. I do however wish I could choose the challenges that are thrown in my path. Somebody send me a memo when that becomes possible. Now, I am going to let ya'll guess why we had drama. Is it:
A) I've only had 2 hours of sleep
B) Chandler woke me up not feeling well
C) Hayden lost his favorite pencil
D) All of the above
This should be fairly simple. Have a stress free day!
P.S. Why is it that the moment someone throws up you instantly feel sick?

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hayden losing his favorite pencil? Drama, indeed. (That sounded sarcastic, but not meant so.) Poor Chan, I hope you feel better, man. Two hours of sleep is the norm for me lately for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Chan, we hope you feel better. Tell mom to buy you some popsicles.

Ashley said...

Thanks mom! I got him some popsicles and while I was at the store he had a ham sandwich and chips!! Needless to say it was back to CVS for Imodium AD...