Wednesday, October 17, 2007

When it rains it pours....

Moments after discovering my frig was on the fritz again, we had another disaster. A brand spanking new bottle of laundry soap fell off of the top of my washer. That wouldn't be a big deal except it landed on it's top. Which shattered. Which then spilled into a puddle that would rival the Exxon Valdez. And the soap happened to be ULTRA concentrated which required an entire roll of my beloved Bounty to clean up. On a brighter note the blue of the soap and the orange of my washer and dryer made a lovely abstract picture. If only I had taken a photo. The house does smell like an April fresh clean rain though...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

FYI, normally there would have been an enormous pile of laundry to suck up the liquid, but of course not today

Kelli said...

Man, that sucks. But enjoy that fresh laundry smell.

Shannon said...

I fricken HATE when I spill laundry detergent. It is SO hard to clean up...well only if you use something wet...not that I did that, no way, not me...