Wednesday, October 24, 2007

C'mon bounce with me...

I had been promising to take the kids to the bounce house place, and yesterday I had to pay up. Hunter had a blast, he's just too "cool" to smile for the camera anymore. Hayden and Chloe had fun as well. I ended up walking about 5 miles inside that place just to keep an eye on them. They would go from one bouncy thing to another in a matter of seconds. The place we went to is called Bouncing Bonanza. It's on Main St. in Crowley. Definitely worth the drive as they have a bunch of unique bouncy things and it's huge in there. They even have an alligator where you can go inside his mouth, do a little obstacle course and come out under his tail! Chandler opted to stay home and play electric guitar to his heart's content knowing I couldn't tell him to turn it down! All in all a fun afternoon and I had no trouble getting the kids to bed, they were worn out!



6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Bounce houses are so awesome! And doubly awesome since they zonk the kids out quicker than benedryl :).

Kelli said...

Where is this place? Do you have to pay? Is it just where they sell bounce houses?

Ashley said...

Yes, you have to pay. 3 and under are $3 and over 3 is $7. There is no time limit, open jump is 4 til 7. It is by that McD's by my house.

Shannon said...

OK, Hunter's "smile" cracks me up, heaven forbid he looks like he is having fun...LOL! And I definitley need to find me one of those places nearby! That looks SO fun.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had fun....isn't it an awesome place?!?! Rachel absolutely loves it. She has been asking me everyday---Mom, can we go to the bounce house? I am thinking we will have to go next week sometime...

Blessings, joy

James said...

I just went back and saw all the entries that I missed - glad I went back, there are some great stories & pics. Thanks again Ashley!