Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Fun




Today I put my foot down. We were not gonna spend another Sunday laying around, doing yardwork, or watching football. I was bound and determined we were gonna have some fun. So, we took an idea from my sister Kelli and headed to the pumpkin patch. Now keep in mind that we have never ventured to the pumpkin farm ever in the history of our family so today was a first. We should have been doing this every year. The younger kids go with their school class each year but being with family and friends was special. We met up with our friends and all the kids and headed out. We went to The Pumpkin Patch in Farmers Branch. Which I would link for you, but I'm not that savvy yet, someday maybe... Anyway- awesome place. Free hayrides, free admission, free parking, bounce houses, slides, small playground, face painting, food. Definitely worth the drive. Plus we also managed to see the Blue Angels go over a few times when we were stopped for gas. The older boys probably would have preferred to go to the airshow or stay home as they basically listed to their I-pods, ate, and people watched. And of course they skipped out on all of the many photo ops. Bummer, because I really need a photo of my whole family on here. Soon I promise. We all had a good time and everyone got worn out. Yay!




3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm glad ya'll had fun. That last pic is really cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Chloe is getting so big I hardly recognized her. Dad says we havent seen yall in a while and after seeing the pictures I believe him. Mom