Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Night Lights

Well the mighty Panthers did it again! Chandler's team is really doing great this year and now have 3 wins under their belts. We are so proud of him and his team. The last few seasons of football have not gone so well and they are really making up for lost time. Speaking of football games, what do you suppose they put in that nacho cheese that makes it so darn appealing? Why won't those teenage boys at his school pull up their pants? And I wonder what would happen if I ran up and down the bleachers as many times as Hayden and Chloe did tonight? Would I be able to lose my thunder thighs and pad-onk-a-donk butt? Maybe I should try it, although I would look rather silly. They would more than likely have the campus police officer yank me down and haul me away in handcuffs. Not exactly the example I want to show my children. Although the above referenced campus cop did get onto Hayden and Chloe. For climbing up the fence surrounding the field. AAhhh the joys of motherhood.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Ah, Chan, I love ya, man. Congrats on the good season.
And phooey to the campus cop.

Ashley said...

It wouldn't have been so bad if they weren't doing it in front of me AND two other moms I was chatting with. Very embarrassing!

Ashley said...

Chan is very excited about their standings this year. He is Mr. Positive and is always patting the other guys on the back and pumping them up. He's been very upbeat on game days.

Anonymous said...

It seems like last week Chan was walking like Barney across the floor, also throwing eggs and smearing butter.We are proud of you and your team.