Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween !

Thank goodness it's over! I am exhausted! Once again this year we tossed a bunch of kids and blankets onto a trailer and off we went. The kids had a ton of fun, but everyone is worn out! Especially me and Jon, we're getting old I guess. You'll notice the absence of Chandler and Hunter in these pics. Hunter was invited to trick or treat with a friend and Chan passed out candy for me. Hope everyone had a fun, safe Halloween! Now, I have Thanksgiving and Hayden's birthday to plan, YIPPEE!!







6 comments:

Ashley said...

I took a ton of pics of Chloe, I LOVE her costume! It's my most favorite of all the one's she's ever worn!

Kelli said...

They look so cute. Chloe looks awesome. I am missing pics of the other boys, too.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Looks like you had fun!
So..what IS Chloe? Or am I just missing it ?? LOL...she DOES look cute though...whatever she is :P

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Hey, that is ONE cute family you got there! you have got to check out austin's lil costume...Love ya!

Ashley said...

She's a Harajuku girl. I believe they are the little Asian backup dancers for Gwen Stefani. Hopefully a Harajuku girl isn't a bad thing? I would be mortified! I just thought it was way cool. Thanks for the compliments ya'll!! Cris, I'll go check out Austin, MySpace or blog??

James said...

man, I should have went to your house for Halloween - Looks fun!