Saturday, March 29, 2008

Beautiful Day

On March 8, 2008 Hunter and Chloe were baptized. I really thought the day would never come. We had been inactive for so long and they really didn't know alot about the Gospel. I had just gotten into the habit of not going to church and not making scripture study and prayer more important. And, while we are not perfect we have made progress in our home and in our lives. For that I am so thankful. I am so proud and happy that the kids chose to be baptized. I am so glad we have nice and patient missionaries that really got along great with the kiddos. And most of all I am so very blessed to have such a sweet family. My sister's and their husbands helped so much with the baptism. It was a very sweet and special experience. The kids and I will be eternally grateful. Thanks so much for being with us on our special day.

**I feel terrible that I have waited so long to post about my children's baptism. I wasn't able to get pictures myself since my camera died. I was waiting on more pictures. Thanks Jesse!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Borton Family said...

WOW, Way to go kids. It is a big step that they are taking. I am proud of how far you guys have come.

Kelli said...

I'm glad we were able to come and be with ya'll on that day. Congrats, kids

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You have such beautiful children! Congratulations to them and Hurray for making such a wonderful decision!

Shannon said...

It truly was a beautiful day I am sure! I can't wait till my kiddos are old enough to take that step! :)

Shannon said...

Well, let me addend that. I CAN wait (dont want them growing too fast!), but it will be exciting when it arrives! LOL

Krista said...

Congratulations!! That is so awesome.

Amazing Grace said...

Oh... That is soooo sweet! I'm sure it was an exceptionally special day! Love you guys! Ashley you're such a great mom.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Awe Ash, That's so Awesome. I love you so much. You're so blessed to have such a great family. I hope I can raise a few wonderful children too. Did you know I will be back in a month for good? Can't wait!