Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Chandler!

My little Chan-Man, I can't believe that 16 years have gone by since the day that you were born. You are absolutely my angel. You came into my life at a time when I needed a miracle. You brought with you a ray of sunshine that brightened the lives of not just me but Grandma, Grandpa, Kelli, and Amy as well. I was scared to death when I found out that I was gonna be a mom, but I knew that if I loved you with everything I had in me that we would be ok. There have been highs (you winning the spelling bee 3 times) and lows (you vomiting the entire way to Utah and back in grandma's van). I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I am so proud that you are my son, your intelligence blows my mind. You are a cool big brother and the kids love you so much. You mean so much to all of us! Chan- you make us proud and you make us smile. I hope all your dreams for the future come true and then some. You'll always be mommy's little boy, even when you are a famous rock star! I love you buddy! Now for a little flashback from when Chan was little bitty.

Chandler's first bath March 13, 1992


The bathtub picture at Sears. I know a bunch of little kiddos who had this same shot taken. Chan was 4 and 1/2 months old here.


Giving me a dental exam. Chan is 9 months old in this picture.


Chan's 2nd birthday. He was such a big boy. This is when he was in his I love Aladdin phase. He would watch that movie over and over again.


Chan's Jamaica hat. That Halloween I dressed him in some tropical shorts, flip flops, and an orange tank top. Oh yeah, I also painted his skin brown. He got alot of compliments on that costume. He was 4.


One of my most favorite pictures of Chan. Such a sweet little man. He was almost 5 here.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Very cute pics!! Happy Birthday!!

Ashley said...

Thank you I think they are pretty cute myself! Poor thing had a fever last night and this morning though.

Kelli said...

Ahhh, I love the bathtub pic! I always have loved that one!

Kelli said...

I mean, the first bath one.