Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Way-back Wednesday

Proof that I am old! Black and white film, before it was trendy! This was taken when I was around 1.


Posing for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. They went with Farrah that year instead. My freakin' toenails are painted red. What a looker!


Me and my brother Erik. I am guessing I am around 18 months or so.


Me and my little sister Amy. The sister whose fingernails I painted with Bonne Belle polish the day she came home from the hospital. I was 6 in this picture.


Me on the famous horse. That same horse has probably been door to door at every house in America, for millions of photo ops just like this one. I am 9 here, and my smile looks almost forced or something??

9 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I love the swimsuit picture!

Krista said...

Yes, loving the swimsuit picture and that pony made it over here;) I have a pic that I should put up.

Kelli said...

I've never seen that black and white or the one with Erik. Where are you getting these?

Ashley said...

I have seen the black and white before but not the one with Erik. All of the pics I have put on here are my own personal copies. The ones today I borrowed from Mom when I was at her house after our Dallas trip. I am under strict instruction to return them Saturday, after I scan them of course. You like??

Shannon said...

LOLOL, these pics are awesome! The swimsuit pic is hilarious, you can't even call that a bikini top, that is some major nip slippage, too funny! And, um, yeah you on the horse, the smile, too much!

Kelli said...

I need some new ones of me. I'm out.

Ashley said...

I have to say I am loving that swimsuit picture myself. I like all of them actually. I had seen the one with Amy, the horse, and another variation of the swimsuit pic. I am rockin a cute outfit in that pic of me and Amy, espadrilles and a peasant blouse with jeans. Thanks Mom. I think my fave is the one of me and Erik. Kelli, I am sure I have some of you in my picture tub. You need to come look. I need to look at yours too! Shannon, I am the queen of nip slips, it happens sometimes now! Kidding.... ok not really. That's what happens when you have double d's!

Ashley said...

Krista, that pony has been everywhere!

Anonymous said...

It cant be the same pony.