Monday, March 10, 2008

Blogging ain't what it used to be

Lately I have done alot of thinking. And, I am tired of blogging about my frustrations instead of working on them. I started blogging as a distraction when all my kids went off to school, a hobby so to speak. It quickly became an obsession. And, while I have enjoyed it, lately it seems not so important. I am still gonna blog, just not as much. I realized that there is a giant lightbulb that has been glowing over my head, and I finally felt the warmth. The warmth of a family who needs me. They need me to be the best wife, mom, sister, and daughter that I am capable of being. And quite simply, I don't have enough time in the day to be at my best for myself and those around me if I am blogging, commenting, reading other blogs, or looking for headers all the time. I truly hope you will still keep up with my family and me. Check our blog daily, there may not always be a new post, but one's coming soon. I just need to concentrate on my spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional well being right now as well as care for my family. I think I've been neglecting us. I appreciate all of you who do read it. Sorry, I am "being deep" again, I just wanted to keep ya'll up on why I won't be posting all the time.

P.S. A very special thing happened in my family this weekend, and I will be blogging about it as soon as I get the photos emailed to me. My camera died! So, I am at someone else's mercy right now!

No comments: