Sunday, March 30, 2008

Worn Out

We have spent the better part of the last 4 days at the BMX track in Desoto for the Super Nationals. The boys worked really hard and we are so proud of them. Of course we would have loved all 1st place finishes, but it will take time. Hayden brought home a pretty cool trophy. Mostly I was glad to be able to share our new obsession with some family and friends. The boys had quite the cheering section, yay! We had a good time, but man we are exhausted. Poor Hayden raced his last race burning up with fever. I am not quite sure what is going on.... He is now fresh and clean, dosed up with Motrin, and crashed on the couch with Miss Coco. I am so glad we are home, too bad tomorrow is not a school holiday. But, I will finally be able to get back to my to-do/Spring cleaning list. I have about 10 days before the calendar fills up with more stuff to do. So, I will be on turbo starting tomorrow morning. Here are a few photos. These were taken in the car on the way home. Of course I was too busy flapping my jaws at the track to take photos there. Can you tell the kids were just slightly tired? Thanks to those of you who could come out and watch the kiddos. We really appreciate it.


4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hehe...those pictures are how I feel, too! UGH...poor kids!

Krista said...

Ahh!! Sleeping beauties!

Kelli said...

I'm sorry I missed it! I totally space on the times, AND they changed our ward time back to 11-2. Ugh. And Ewan has had a fever for six days now. I'm taking him to the doctor today.

Shannon said...

I love when the kids get SO tired they just fall asleep however they lay! Sounds like a busy, fun time!