Sunday, March 23, 2008

Three Little Bunnies

Yet another opportunity to show off pics of my beautiful babies. In these they are coloring Easter eggs. Ooh ahh... Chan was off slaying dragons or being a rock star, in other words: he's too old to color Easter eggs and instead chose to play video games.

Chloe being a goof. I love how Hunter is looking at her like she's nuts...


My cuties, cheesin' for the camera!


Hayden! Yes I know half his head is missing, but man he is cute!


Hunter "supervising" Hayden


Hunter, the master egg decorator


Doing the Easter Bunny's grunt work

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Looks fun! We totally forgot to do eggs, so tomorrow night we are going to dye them! I have been craving me some deviled eggs!

Amazing Grace said...

I wish I had babies to color eggs with! (boo hoo)

Kelli said...

Very cute. I love dying Easter eggs. Ewan's hands were stained green today.

Borton Family said...

Ashley it is Wednesday. I need an update. I read your blog everyday!

Ashley said...

Yes ma'am Vanessa. I am on my way to the computer now!