Thursday, March 6, 2008

BIG accomplishment!

On the advice of the breeder we bought Coco from, we have discouraged her from getting on our furniture. Because when she weighs 80 pounds, she's gonna take up the whole couch. This morning when I was making lunches, I heard her whine like she does when she needs to go outside. So, I ran around the bar and there she was trying her darndest to get up in the kids moon chair. I left her there and finished what I was doing. Thinking to myself she's too small and will never make it anyway. When I turned back around 10 seconds later, she was sitting in the chair! So cute. I couldn't get mad at her, so I am letting her nap there. Hopefully I'm not creating a bad habit... What?



No more pics, I am drowsy!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, my gosh, her eyes are so pretty. Very cute pictures. And hey, bad habits, schmad schabits.

Krista said...

Ahhh!!! That is so sweet!! We tried to keep Lady off of the couch and then realized we couldn't snuggle and pet her if she was on the floor!! But she's only a Cocker. You could probably just use Coco as a pillow while laying on the floor since she will be so big;)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That dog is SO cute!

Ashley said...

Isn't she adorable? Her poop, not so cute.