Monday, March 10, 2008

Move over Target

So, I know I said in my previous post that I was gonna lay off on blogging a little. But, today I think I had an almost religious experience. You see, I ventured to Frisco. And, once there I headed to IKEA!!! Oh my goodness! I have never been there before but I had heard many people sing it's praises. But to be there and witness that beautiful store in all it's glory myself was wonderful. I totally see why they serve food, you'll need it if you want to stay long enough to see all that Ikea has to offer. I wanted to stay all day, but my kids needed rides home from school. I had a blast, I went with Kelli and her boys and I am sure they got tired of hearing me gush. But, I couldn't help myself. I am about to re-do almost every room in my house and am gonna be on a major budget. Ikea has alot of the things I want and need, and the prices are great! Sure, if I had my choice I'd furnish and decorate along with the help of Restoration Hardware, Ethan Allen, Pottery Barn, and Crate & Barrel with a little vintage thrown in. But, I am poor and poor people bargain shop. I am so excited to have another place to find cute house stuff besides Target. I will always remain loyal to Target, she just has some competition now! By the way, Jon: we are so going to Ikea on your next day off! No excuses! And, you might wanna find your wallet...

2 comments:

Kelli said...

It was totally fun, but dangerous. It can make you very discontent with what you already have. But definitely a good place for redoing your house.

Erica said...

And how about those Billy bookcases??? I LOVE IKEA!! Let me know if you need an extra vehicle to lug your stuff home. I'll drive an hour or so for some IKEA food.