Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A paws-itively funny puppy themed list

I have owned little Miss Coco Matilda Myers for 6 whole days, so of course it's time for a list! A list of all of the paws-itive, not so paws-itive, and silly things a puppy brings to our home.

1. Sleepless nights
2. Wet wood floors
3. The floor is always picked up now. If not she would eat everything in sight!
4. We are going through a roll of my precious Bounty a day!
5. The floors are getting cleaned much more often now
6. Puppies need to be taken outside every thirty minutes
7. Puppies pee ALOT!
8. Iams puppy food makes the poo not smell so strong! I swear it's true!
9. She keeps the pile of dirty clothes in the laundry room warm. I didn't really need to spend $25 dollars on a puppy bed after all!
10. Blue puppy pee pee pads don't match my living room decor
11. A puppy can turn a kleenex into a million tiny pieces in 10.2 seconds
12. Companionship, love and affection
13. My kids have finally picked up their rooms! Yay!
14. And last but not least, surely after climbing over 5 safety gates four thousand times a day my butt and legs will be smaller and firmer by Summer

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't wait to meet the squeezer little pudger.