Sunday, March 16, 2008

No words can describe this...

For the better part of two days I have been cleaning and organizing Hunter and Hayden's room in preparation for painting and re-decorating. Today I discovered something that stunned me silent. I found what can only be described as "dehydrated fruit" under their dresser. A shriveled banana to be exact. GROSS! No telling how long it's been there. I seem to remember one night in January when Hunter came to me right after he went to bed complaining of hunger. I told him he could have a banana or an apple. He took one of each. I guess the apple filled him up....


4 comments:

Krista said...

Now that is NASTY!!

Anonymous said...

I thought from the way you described it it would be way smaller. I bet the smell was pretty intense.

Ashley said...

I know isn't it embarrassing?? Jon has forbid me to clean the kid's rooms so that they could "learn a lesson!" But, I had finally had enough. It was so gross. It took me almost 5 hours....! I never smelled anything other than that boy smell: farts, B.O., socks, Axe cologne, you know what I mean?

Kelli said...

It looks like a petrified lizard.