Friday, March 14, 2008

Can we swim?

The kids came off of the school bus covered in sweat, with flushed cheeks. Of course the first thing they asked after what's there to eat was, "can we swim?" So, I called Jon and he told me he had shocked and treated the pool and that if they were brave or crazy enough that they could go for it. Chloe and Hayden each scrambled into a bathing suit from last year. Once out there they decided it was just a little bit too cold for them. They have splashed each other, put cool water on their cheeks, and dipped their toes in the water. I am excited though! At this rate (84 degress today) we'll be swimming in no time! Here are a few photos. Ignore the dirty pool. He treated and shocked it, but forgot to sweep it????




4 comments:

Krista said...

What a beautiful pool!! Now that is what I need;) Maybe I would like summer a little better if I had one!

Ashley said...

Thank you! We love it! I'm not sure if I could handle a Vegas summer even with a pool!

Shannon said...

looks freezing!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Oh that is SO not dirty...hehe...you've never seen ours! It's horrible!!!