Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bowling Party!

Tonight we had Chan's official 16th birthday party. Woo hoo!! And, it was almost a disaster! Downpour, low on gas, traffic, no umbrella, no one in the bakery, no checkbook or debit card... you catch my drift. After getting soaked on our way in the store, I was able to grab a cake, some candles, and plates. Thankfully I was at the same store where my bank has a branch. So, I got some cash and we were on our way. Funny though, it stopped raining and we never needed our new umbrella...grrrr. After a quick pit stop for gas ($25 bucks gave me less than 1/4 tank!!!) we headed to the par-tay! We made it to the bowling alley 15 minutes late and got down to business. Of course I suck at bowling. It didn't help that there were 10 hyper teenagers distracting me. I am very lucky that Chan is a pretty good kid, but his friends are kinda kooky. And, that is putting it mildly. We squeezed in bowling, pizza, and cake in about 2 and a half hours! That's a new record. Anyway, I am off to the tub for a relaxing bubble bath. Here are some pics of our night:






4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, his friends look fun! Kooky too! The best kind of friends, lol, look like ya'll had a whirlwind good time! Happy birthday again Chandler!

Krista said...

Looks like fun! I love bowling!! And pizza;)

Kelli said...

Looks like fun. I want to go bowling! I'm glad everyone had fun.