Friday, March 28, 2008

Black Cloud

Ok, so I concede. I definitely have a black cloud or bad luck or something. As I am sure those of you who read this can attest, chaos and drama follow me everywhere. Thankfully I never barfed, but I was reminded this morning that my life is chaotic! Just a sampling of my day so far and it's only 8:41:

Toilet overflowing down the hall and yes it contained poo. Thank goodness my washer has a sanitary wash cycle.

Hunter lost a contact in his bed, and promptly went ballistic.

The dog managed to tear through 4 bags of trash and loosen a fence picket, after which she paraded around the front yard and dug up my flowerbed. All in the space of about 7 minutes.

My refrigerator decided to freeze up. Hot milk is yuck!

Hunter and Chloe missed the bus.

Chandler has the mystery virus...

TGIF??? What the hell is that supposed to mean anyway???
I am crossing my fingers that the rest of the day will go a little smoother... I just got back from driving the kids to school, (I was in my nightgown which was inside out, but that's beside the point), and I am going back to sleep, don't anyone dare call me...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh, man, I hate days like that. Did it get any better? No more disasters, I hope?