Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home Movie

So, my blog is desperately lacking pizazz. And good sidebar pictures. So, I made a movie to add some oomph... I'll work on the sidebar pictures soon, I hope. I got some footage of Hayden "talking Australian" (which is really British). He came home from school and told me he learned how to speak a different language. If you listen closely you can hear him reference Charlie. I am thinking he is referring to the "Charlie Bit Me" video. I also got footage of Coco swimming. Ignore the sock and broom in the pool. And my hick/British accent. Enjoy!

This first video is short because I wanted y'all to see Coco diving in.




This one's better. Man, I do sound like a hick though. And a dork.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Okay, so the sad thing is you and I sound EXACTLY alike. The cute thing is that Hayden looks/sounds SOOOOO much like Hunter.

Ashley said...

I don't notice it much. I just HATE to hear my own voice. It sounds so different in your head. It's like walking past a mirror and realizing that chubby chick staring back at you IS YOU!! Hunter and Hayden do sound alike, kinda husky.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hehe..too cute!
Ya'll ARE from Texas...but no, you dont sound like a hick!
Hick-talk don't make much sense AND there's this little whistle when they talk from the missing teeth!

Krista said...

You sound cute!!! I think everyone hates the way they sound when they hear it on video. I wince at mine. Very cute Texas accent though.