Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Please-

keep my friends Nona and Jesse and their daughter Hailey (she just turned 7) in your prayers. Little Miss Hailey isn't feeling well and just had surgery this evening. At this time I don't feel comfortable disclosing her condition. As soon as I am able to visit her and talk with her family, I will update y'all. I love this little girl as if she was my own and was very sad to hear that she was sick. As of now, she is doing great, and came through her surgery like a champ. Best of all, she should be able to go home soon. And, Nona and family we love you guys bunches and you are in our prayers as well.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Ahhh!! Poor thing. I hope she is ok!

Ashley said...

Thanks Krista.

Shannon said...

Oh no! There is nothing, NOTHING worse than sick kiddos! I hope she gets better SOON, and that her family is feeling comforted.

Cheree said...

She'll be in our thoughts & prayers.

Kelli said...

Did she like her gift?

Ashley said...

She loved her gift. She was so anxious to go home. She was playing and walking (they have wagons as opposed to wheelcahirs for the little ones) around. She is home now. She just seemed a little tired.