Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If it's Tuesday, why does it feel like Monday?

Ugghh, I am bummed!! Because of the child support "deal" we worked out with Bio-Dad, a few things we had planned this evening are no longer. Thankfully, Jon has been doing all of my dirty work for me. So, today I was able to be the same Supermom I always am while he ran around getting things in order. But, he had to miss a Father/Child pizza party at Hayden's school. Hayden told me he hated Cici's anyway, so I guess that turned out ok. Then, Chandler and Hunter both missed the bus. But, the biggest disappointment of the day- I was gonna start institute class at church and tonight was the first class. Bummer! Plus, I am trying to eat more healthy and less quantity, so I am freaking STARVING! I have only had 750 calories today and I worked out twice, which means I am grumpy. My head is pounding from lack of Coke, a true sign of addiction. Anyway- Before I "log off" I wanna share a little story Hayden told me. Today in class they were discussing gases, solids, liquids, etc. in Science. The teacher asked the kids to name a solid. Hayden told me a little boy in his class raised his hand and said, "diarrhea is a solid." And, the teacher said "no, that's a liquid, but next time let's not talk about poop."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 750 calories? Girl the pounds are going to DROP off of you! I just kind of blew it with the snack I just ate---but up until then I had been pretty good. Sigh. Hopefully I will get my eating under control soon. joy

Ashley said...

Um yeah we ended up having to run a million errands after Jon got off work, so I just ate some supreme pizza. I did get diet DrP though. I am fixing to ride my bike a few times around the block. You'll be fine. What did you eat?

Shannon said...

oh no! no no no! if you eat 750 calories that is actually WORSE for you, you just have to eat the right kind of calories! C'mon! I know you have seen biggest loser! LOL, but seriously, dont starve yourself, just eat healthier things and you can have all you want! My biggest tip, a sandwich with light mayo, and the works, tomato, cheese, meat, lettuce, cucumber, etc. for lunch, that is the best lunch and a good way to get veggies! hehehe, not that i EVER make those for myself, but still, i know it works b/c i lost weight while pregs eating like that!

Ashley said...

Ok, so I figured it up. I ate about 1800 calories today, and exercised twice, which burned about 600 calories, that along with my BMR means I should be ok. I am trying and it is HARD. I just walked around my block twice, feeling guilty about that pizza. Luckily it was thin and crispy supreme, so it coulda been worse. And girl, I sure do know about the Biggest Loser. I have tried out twice and I have never missed a seaon. You would think it would have rubbed off on me by now...

Cheree said...

Yeah – I second Shannon. If you eat too few calories you’re not doing yourself any favors! You should aim for at least 1500 calories, and more if you’re exercising (you must feed the beast!).
I just broke down and started a food journal (i.e. calorie counting) yesterday. I HATE calorie counting – but – I’ve been at a plateau for too long now. Guess I need to figure out how much I’ve been putting down the pie hole. :-(