Saturday, September 6, 2008

You have got to be kidding me...

Check out this story I just came across online:

DALLAS - A robber rolled into a Dallas convenience store armed with a bat and a knife.
He left with a lot of condoms and an energy drink.
Dallas police Cpl. Kevin Janse said Friday that a man in a wheelchair entered a Dallas 7-Eleven Wednesday afternoon, rolled straight toward the cash register and beat it with a baseball bat until it opened.

But he didn't grab any cash. Instead, police say he stole 10 boxes of condoms and an energy drink before making his getaway Wednesday afternoon.

Janse says the suspect may have been homeless and was likely intoxicated at the time of the robbery.

** I don't know about y'all, but I'll be steering clear of baseball bat toting, condom carrying, homeless men in wheelchairs who are high on energy drinks...

Plus, I keep getting this visual in my head...
Of a dude in a wheelchair banging, on a cash register. Wow!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Dude, there's a guy in my neighborhood that rolls around on an electric wheelchair constantly - shirtless. Rolls down the middle of the street, even. I wonder if he was in Dallas when this happened...

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Thats crazy! THere must be something about electric wheelchairs! Any time you see someone in one, they are mostly likely crazy (unless that was your aunt and I'm sorry!). Maybe its all the POWER they are given!! I can't wait till my days as a rip-roarin' wheelchair driver!