Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A post about a purse

Yes, I have done this same post TWICE before, but I think it's fun. Plus- who knew how much you could fit in one purse? Here goes:

1. three pair of sunglasses
2. Pepto Bismol
3. bottle of Ralph cool perfume
4. 2008 seafood watch brochure (?)
5. two happy Meal toys
6. spatula
7. bank envelope (EMPTY!)
8. pink ribbon
9. razor
10. lotion
11. pocket Book of Mormon
12. Pamprin
13. pencil
14. business cards (mine)
15. three checkbooks
16. eyeglasses prescription
17. makeup bag (FULL!)
18. Ice Breakers mints (iced tea flavor, yuck)
19. two programs from church
20. M&M's
21. more receipts than I could ever count
22. 3 pens
23. paperclip
24. feminine products
25. wallet
26. family photos
27. two pairs of Chloe's earrings

and my personal favorite:
28. a container for a fecal sample from Pedro (no sample yet, thank goodness)

***You can read about my purse here and here***

2 comments:

Shannon said...

man! that is a lot of crap...i mean stuff! lol! i need to start letting mine get like that, instant entertainment for the kids! just let them rummage through my bag when they are bored!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I need to do this post after a long day! It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate!! :)