Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today's Drama

Well, Chloe found her binder. It was on the bus, in the lost and found bin next to the driver. It was empty. So, whoever took it was nice enough to steal all of her supplies and leave the $15 Trapper Keeper behind. Kid's today are so gracious... And, speaking of the bus driver. Chloe told me he is her favorite bus driver of all. Because he crashes into things, like curbs.
Now, for Hayden. He got bit by an ant. No big deal really. Except where he got bit. I won't tell you where, I'll just let you guess. It's where no man wants to be bitten. Poor baby. I really feel bad for him.
And, on to Hunter, he almost got jumped this evening. Thank goodness he and his very expensive BMX bike made it home safely. We're not sure who they were. Pretty sure it's not the same group of guys who shot at him and his friend's with Airsoft guns the other day. I am gonna have to keep that kid in the house from now on.
Then there's Chan. He had a fairly normal evening. He went to Cici's Pizza with the entire offensive line. He told me they were quite a site. His exact words: "we looked really funny. A bunch of fat guys at an all you can eat pizza buffet." Then he showed me a picture on his cell phone of a tray full of pizza crust. And it was a very large pile. Oh, and then he told me he left his back pack in his friend's car. And I was like "oh no, Channy. What are you gonna do?" And he said: "it's no big deal Mom, the only thing in it is my binder"...

P.S. I just discovered that Jon stepped in dog poop and tracked it in our house. I had been smelling something for about 2 hours. And, it was my husband. I haven't gagged that hard in years.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, what a day! But hey! A bright side, you got to craft with two super cool girls! LOLOL ;)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I have to agree with that! Thanks for coming to help! Ü

Kelli said...

I refuse to accept that Chan plays football and is part of the offensive line. To me he still walks around calling dogs "dees" and crayons "gobies."

Ashley said...

I now, Chan is now a man! I remember his first day of school like it was yesterday and now he's almost 17!!!
Yes, crafting was fun. Thanks for having me. I really do want a room all to myself to create in. I just need to find something to create...

Kelli said...

OH, and what's that about Hunter almost getting jumped? What happened?

Ashley said...

Some kids were chasing him. About 10 kids, I'll tell you about it later.

Krista said...

What a crazy day!! I hope the boys leave Hunter alone!!